CHECK YOURSELF

By Adegbenjo Oreoluwa 

So, you think she is proud. You think she is too uptight. She doesn’t really smile at you. She leaves her seat anytime you sit next to her. Oh Kay! Here is the gist – you like her but you don’t know why she acts all closed up with you. It may be that she doesn’t know how to tell you. So, maybe you should stop thinking she’s got pride in her and check yourself.
The truth is girls can be very funny at times. I know you are wondering why I have to check myself; it’s not as if she is the only girl in the world. Definitely, I’ll find someone who will like me for who I am… I agree but here are some questions you really do need to ask yourself bruh
  • Do I like myself now? 
  • Does my look satisfy me?
  • Does my personality chase away people or bring people to me?
  • Do I really like this girl enough to work on myself?

If your answer is NO to questions one and two and YES to questions three and four. Then dear brother you need to read on. If you still feel you don’t need to check and work yourself, then this isn’t for you.
NOW OPERATION CHECK YOURSELF BEGINS!!!
Do I have bad breath? This is a big turn down for ladies. You need to check if you do not suffer from this. If you do, brush well and if it continues, ask your health care provider to prescribe what you can use to be free.
Do I look depressed? If you look depressed all the time, this is a no-no for you. Check and work on your depression. You will be glad you did.
Untidy hair: Guys do this often. Trust me, it isn’t so cool. You might think it is the styles in vogue but really, please have mercy on that hair. Make sure you look good and responsible all the time.
Too long and untidy fingernails: Brother, please trim your nails and keep them neat all the time. Apart from the fact that it is a win over for you, it also keeps you germ free.
Appropriately dressed: Not all guys are like this though, but if you still attend classes with slippers on while wearing suit or any corporate wear. You really need to change. If doesn’t speak well of you at all try to look your best at all times.
Body odour and odour from your footwear: If you have this try as much as possible to wash and sun-dry your clothes well. Wash and dry your footwear if necessary, bath well, iron your clothes neatly and use spray or deodorants. Make sure you look good. This even boosts your self-confidence.
Now, you have read them all. If you have any of these problems, please work on yourself and yo will definitely experience changes in the way that girl talks to or looks at you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

COPING WITH FAILURES

IMPACT OF HOSTEL LIFE ON STUDENTS